Does your university/institute want to…
- … join the ECSS family of congress hosts?
- … advance young researchers in sport science?
- … promote international scientific networking?
- … enhance great team work in your department, institute or faculty?
- … put your department, institute or university on the map of sport science in Europe?
Is your university/Institute interested in hosting the ECSS congress?
When reviewing numerous ECSS congresses throughout Europe, the ECSS has earned a reputation of successful and inspiring congresses with great cultural diversity, a personal atmosphere and an excellent scientific programme as a trademark.
The ECSS supports future congress hosts and remains fully responsible for all organizational aspects including data management and finances. The ECSS supports the local host (institution) by providing profound experience as well as state-of-the-art solutions.
Next bidding deadline for your university/institute
The ECSS bidding guidelines are currently under review and will be finalized by the end of September 2013. Bidding guidelines will be provided to the university/institute who has expressed the will to host a future congress of the ECSS by submitting an official letter of interest by the university/institute.
The next open congresses to hand in a bidding for are ECSS 2018 and ECSS 2019, respectively. The deadline for application is the 1st of April 2014.